Joy Global has designed and introduced a variety of rotary blasthole tools to meet the increasing drilling needs of our customers. All of our blasthole tools are designed to provide top performance and value: less rig maintenance, more productivity and lower operating costs.
- Wrench slots or flats are milled to suit the requirements of the drill.
- All rotary-shouldered connections are kemplated to protect against galling during the break-in period.
- Our welded blade stabilizers are manufactured with a body of alloy steel and can be supplied with straight or spiral ribs.
- The welded blade stabilizers are extremely effective in wet or dry, soft or medium formations, and have been designed for increased life and reduced operating costs.
- Capable of torqueing 219 to 365 mm (8.625 to 14.375 in.) drill pipe
- Maximum 244,047 Nm (180,000 ft-lbs.) of torque at 20,684 kPa (3000 psi)
- Designed to suit any available power supply